Monday, October 5, 2015

Tips on visiting Chatuchak Weekend Market | Napat Closet & Cafe




Finally I have some time to sit down and continue to ramble about my Bangkok Trip. OH MY GOD I am still blogging about Day2 in Bangkok. Literally, I have too much to share so I need to split it into several blog posts. I am sorry I have neglected this space for awhile, some of you may know I have just started my university life at Nottingham University. These few weeks of school have been hectic, but somehow I did have a great time there :D

Okay back to the topic ! My mum and I went to Chatuchak Weekend Market after having our scrumptious lunch at Khlong Lat Mayom Floating Market. This market is the most popular market in Bangkok! If you don't get a chance to visit this market, you really gonna miss out the interesting part of Bangkok.



HOW TO GO : Get on BTS train and alight at Chatuchak Park. Cross the road using the pedestrian overpass . Walk straight and follow the signs/crowd for the market, the market should be on your right.

OPENING HOURS: 9am-6pm on Saturdays and Sundays

 Map Credits to calvinteo.blogspot.com

TIPS: Don't worry if you get lost in the ridiculously huge market, you can find the security guards/policemen to ask for direction. Most likely they will be giving you a map.

 As many of you may know, Chatuchak market is one of the top fashion market gathering all style of clothes, accessories, bags, shoes etc. The most remarkable thing about Chatuchak market is the uniqueness of clothes that designed by the shop owner, that's why you can't find the exact same pattern of T-shirts in anywhere else.

TIPS: The clothes sold are cheaper compared to Platinum Fashion Mall. I bought most of my clothing haul here :D 
 
 The entrance



 TIPS: Try to visit early as the weather can get very hot and humid in the afternoon.

Other than clothing, there are much more products sold at the market including antique collection, books, musical instruments, paintings, handcrafts, home deco, food, souvenirs etc. Basically, you can get anything in this market.

TIPS: HAHA for those with tired feet, you can even stop by for a foot massage.

 TIPS: Always hydrate yourself by drinking plenty of water. You can have some refreshing coconut drink. 

We decided to find a place to chill after hours of walking. We chose to visit Napat's closet & cafe /My Name is Napat as I always wanted to visit Napat since the first day I followed her on Instagram! She earns her popularity on social media due to her great passion in cooking. I literally watch all her 15 sec-cooking-videos on Instagram! Moreover, she is a fashion enthusiast who owns a boutique!

HOW TO GO :Chatuchak section 2 room 232-234

 She never fail to surprise her customers by changing her menu regularly.

Basically, the cafe is located behind the boutique. You can find some lovely decorations in the cafe!


Ice chocolate is nice! It doesn't taste like the common one we have in most cafes, instead it tastes like the Milo chocolate which we always have in Malaysia. Well, it did satisfy my taste bud!

 The famous waffle with churro, strawberries, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and kiwis :D

Thai Ice Tea! The sweetness is perfect for my taste bud. Love it so much.


I was glad to meet her in person. She greeted us friendly. She even offered herself to keep our shopping bags so that we could eat comfortably in the narrow place without holding our bags. And it was very thoughtful of her ! Awwww seriously I am in awe of her.

I'm definitely going to be visiting her again !












No comments:

Post a Comment