Thursday, August 13, 2015

Plan A Hostel @ Dongdaemun area


The reason I love to stay at guesthouse because it makes me feel like home. I received endless warmth during all my stays in guesthouses. Moreover, the price was pretty affordable and reasonable, which was roughly around RM100 per night.


I had been staying at Plan A Hostel during my last two days at Korea.  We took the subway train as well and reached about 2 in the afternoon. However, the entrance door was locked and there was nobody at the lobby! We waited for 20 minutes under the scorching sun pressing the doorbell endlessly. My friend and I were kinda pissed off at that time.  After that, a staff came out from the hostel to open the door for us. He apologized embarrassedly and he upgraded our twin room to triple deluxe room! But then, I realized that they didn't have any customers staying here except us, probably because of the outbreak of MERS disease in Korea I guessed.



The entrance. And oh , slippers are provided during the stay. Slippers are a must in Korea since you have to take off your shoes when you enter a home. Koreans like to wear slippers with socks in the house,and it has become a trend in the country.



Common areas:


Lounge / Dining area. This hostel has been awarded 9.4/10 marks, which is an absolute high rating compared to other accommodations.



Cereals provided for 24 hours! HAHAHA


Self-service breakfast.


Kitchen / Water dispenser

Please be aware that Korea is pretty strict with recycling policies. All garbage must be separated and disposed properly.

 Room : 




Toilet: 







Hello kitty plastic slippers for the bathroom. How cute!

Map : 



Location
The location is strategic. All the vital places like subway stations, convenience store ( I like the convenience store in Korea very much, we often settled our meals at here just to save some money lols) , Dongdaemun Shopping areas etc are within walking distance!

Staffs
There were two active staffs in the hostel which I found one of them was quite good-looking! They were indeed friendly and accomodating. However, they could only speak simple English. I could hardly understand what they were talking about sometimes ,because of their heavy Korean slang HAHA. The good-looking staff also gave me his kakao talk username so that I can "kakao" him if I need any help without going to the lobby.

Toilet
The toilet was far more spacious compared to Zaza Backpackers hostel. It was clean and modern. Even plastic slippers and towels were prepared. I really enjoyed my shower time here.

Bed
I love the bed so so much. It was lovely and cozy. The pillows were pretty soft and fluffy too. It didn't produce any weird sound when I was tossing myself about in bed. Thumbs up !

Breakfast
Aww I like their breakfast although it is based on self-service. Milk, eggs, cereals, tea, coffee, bread are provided which you can top up if you want , massively! Yay!

Comment below if you have questions. Bye!












No comments:

Post a Comment