Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Pie Thing@Bandar Sunway

Last week, I got to catch up with my high school friends in Subang. We wanted to sit down and had a warm talk so we chose to visit A pie thing! Seriously, I haven't got to try it since it became viral on social media.




The place is so instagram-worthy. We got to take lots of photos and spent a good afternoon. I really love all the monotone elements here.





It serves both sweet and savoury pies. We decided to try the savoury ones and it is the best decision we have ever made omgggg. We ordred two savoury pies, one is Pulled Lamb - Mashacre , which is topped with mashed potatoes, peas and gravy, AWWW I really love the mashed potatoes so much, all the topping are so perfectly matched, it really challenged my taste bud to the next level.  The other we ordered was the cheese nachos pie, My GOD this is a real babe! Dip the chip into the cheese topping and you will experience the most delicious thing ever if you are a cheese fan like me! Definitely need to try it yourself! #noregrets #whatisdiet

We also ordered an iced green tea latte, it was good too, it can definitely fight with the Green Frap from Starbucks. Moreover, it is way more cheaper than Starbucks. YUMZ


 Can you sense the happiness in me? HAHAHA


We ended our date with laughter! It is always good to catch up with old friends, rambling about things and bitching around. Miss you all already!



No comments:

Post a Comment