Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ehwa Woman's University

Ahnnyeong! Hello it has been a really super duper long time since I blogged. I remember my last blog post is when I was 14 years old omg ! 

What makes me start blogging: 

1. If you are following my Instagram or Twitter you will know that I just back from travelling to Korea few days ago. This was my first time planning a self trip with my friend and we had a lot of fun! So I am eager to share with you all about my Korea Trip in details and some of tips that you should know for self travelling.

2. I have 3 months long holiday to prepare for university life so I guess it is the best time for me to start blogging . I can manage my blog because I am pretty free now haha I hope my passion will last till the end and hopefully I won't suddenly stop blogging like last time. I believe the reader's support will definitely make me continue to blog more useful and beneficial posts FOREVER! :D

Without further ado let's begin our my JOURNEY ! :D




I like Ehwa Street a lot because the clothes selling here are cheaper than Dongdaemun. There are also a lot of delicious food . We went there for 2 times during this trip! 
Caught wearing face mask as you know MERS disease is spreading quite serious in South Korea nowadays. This even affects the tourism of the country. 

Ehwa Woman's University <3



Failed to jump successfully *stop laughing*

Next, we went for lunch at Ehwa. This restaurant is located near to Ehwa Woman's University. It is Highly recommended to dine in because the food was too delicious omg ! ( the main reason we went back to Ehwa again just because of the food here)


The name of the restaurant is in KOREAN so I don't really know the English name. Taiwanese usually name it 火饭 . It was introduced by a Taiwan travel TV show " FASHION PLAYER 时尚玩家 ". 


You need to walk through the super duper steeply road before eating nice food.

You can top up the side dishes by yourself DAEBAK
You no need to worry about the communications here because the boss knows simple English and Chinese. 


The price is 6000won ( about RM20 ) per person. It is considered very cheap in Korea as their customers are mostly Ehwa students.

With 6000won , you will get to choose the type of meat,either squid, pork or chicken ( of cause you can mix the meat) + super delicious steamed eggs + side dishes

Trust me, it is very delicious ! 



There are 3 level of spiciness to choose : SPICY , MEDIUM , MILD . We ordered Mild for the first time and Medium for the second time. Medium was too spicy for us !!


After we finished the meat, they cooked us the RICE. It was so so so so tastyyy omg .



Spot Ehwa students :D

Some random shops and restarants nearby

Shit I am so hungry, well that is all for Ehwa post. Stay tuned for more ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment