Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Line Friends Store & 3CE Cinema @ GAROSU-GIL


It's time to reveal the sneak peak which I mentioned in my previous blog post ( Read if you haven't ! ). Well, I guess you guys know about it. IT IS LINE FRIENDS STORE & CAFE ! If you are a huge fan of LINE, this is the place that you should visit in Korea. 

The sun set by the time we reached Garosu-gil. Garosu-gil is known as a fashion street which located between Sinsa-dong and Apgujeong. If you want to know more about Apgujeong, do read my previous blog post about K-Star Road. :D


Oh ya, both LINE FRIENDS STORE and 3CE CINEMA located at Garosu-gil so this explains the reason why we were here. There were rumours saying that there are many good-looking guys here but I hardly saw any T.T 




Mango Six cafe! The one that featured in SECRET GARDEN, a Korean drama.


The nightlife here was awesome. Although some clothing shops were closed at night, don't forget that there were cafes and restaurants available until midnight. You can sit down and chill with your friends , enjoying the lively atmosphere here.

Walking along the street, we saw LINE FRIENDS STORE AND CAFE on our left. I went in without hesitation, attracted by the guy on the advertisement board at the entrance.




TADAAAAAA, he is my favourite idol now! I am so obsessed with him ! MY CHANYEOL OPPA !!


We were greeted by this cute giant Brown when we stepped into the shop. 








Cute LINE sweaters, jackets, t shirts , hoodies ,KIDS pajamas etc.


LINE key chains , one of the best souvenirs which you can bring back to share with your friends and families. 


I went insane when I saw these ! I want to bring them back ! I want I want omg!!!!!



 LINE CAFE is just beside the store in the same building.




Even macaroons of Brown, Sally and Cony were sold !!! Cuteness overloaded !!! I wouldn't want to eat them even if I buy . 

After all the craziness in LINE store, we continued on exploring the street. 




We reached 3CE Cinema finally. 3CE is a movie-themed cosmetics store. It is opposite to Joyrich . In order to get here, just walk along Garosu-gil until you see Joyrich and turn left. 

3CE ( 3 concept eyes ) which owned by STYLENANDA , is famous for its cosmetic products . STYLENANDA is one of the youngest fashion brand of Korea, founded in 2004. 







I like the monotone design of this outlet which gives a minimalism feel.  




#pinkrumour series of cosmetic products which makes every customer go crazy! 

TOP 5 3CE Best Sellers :
 1. Pore Silky balm : Gives natural coverage on large pores. 


 2. Shimmer Stick : Highlight and contour T-zone to create a 3D look

 3. Super Slim Pen Eye liner : Maintains definitive eyes for longer without flakes. 
 4. Creamy Lip Colour #6, #8 : Extreme moisture lip colour with containing essence                                                        ingredients .
                          
 5. Glossing Waterful Foundation : This blends easily with your skin to give a flawless face
I gonna share the 3CE product which I like the most - Back to baby BB Cream ! I tested the sample in my hand and the result was pretty awesome ! The color blended so well without any caked effect ! 

I was really shocked about the results that made my skin look like baby with quite an amount of glow and people hardly realized that I was actually wearing makeups haha. You can use it for face coverings, it even has SPF 35 PA ++ to give a fair protection from high UV sunlight. 

This outlet has a basement known as 3CE MARKET which also sells more and more and more cosmetics ! 




Next to 3CE Market, there is 3CE Beauty Saloon. I fall in love with the combination of pink and white , and of course, the lighting and props in cute baby pink made me feel like I was a princess here. <3


The main point is 3CE Cinema!! Too bad I didn't get the chance to watch movies here. But the vintage design of the cinema was fascinating. 





To my great surprise, there was a claw vending machine too! How cute! With only 1000won, you get to play this. We played it once but failed to catch any of 3CE mysterious gifts. 

Well I guess that is all for this post, I hope you guys enjoy reading it :D

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment