Wednesday, July 1, 2015

K-Star Road and SM , FNC , JYP Entertainment

Hey readers ! I know that I haven't update my blog nearly a week because... I was busying about my university interview. Guess what? I have been offered by Nottingham University but it is conditional. I need to make sure my final results for A2 exam meet the requirements T.T so wish me luck ! 

Okay let's go on with the topic ! Owhhh I really miss this place so much ! I regretted that I didn't wait for a longer time in front my idol's entertainment company.. I really wish to see him in real lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We headed to K-Star Road which located at Apgujeong Rodeo Station. I was sooooooooooo excited because I would be going to visit the place that my idol usually works! Inhaling the same air with him, walking through the places that he stepped before... OMGGGGGG ( Ignore my craziness hahaha )


Apgujeong Rodeo Subway Station. I like the luxurious ambiance here 


K-Star Road entrance yay!

























We could see many cute stylized statues of popular K-pop star like EXO, Girls Generation, Shinee, 4 minute, 2pm and more 



























if you want to know who is my favourite K-pop idol heheh, see the pic above :DD

Walking along Apgujeong Rodeo street, the buildings caught my sight. I couldn't stop myself from taking photos. I love the design and architecture of the buildings with Western elements.




John White, a multi concept store and cafe 

International Center of Wedding Photography.



Hook Entertainment, LeeSeunggi is one of the artists from Hook



FNC Entertainment, stands for "fish and cake". Their artists include CN BLUE, FT Island, AOA and more

CN Blue, known as Code Name Blue JungYong Hwa (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Lee Jong Hyun(lead guitar, vocals), LeeJungshin(bass guitar, vocals) and KangMinHyuk (drums, vocals). 

I swear I saw someone looked like KangMinHyuk walking near to the gate of FNC!!! OMG he wore white t shirt and long jeans. I couldn't confirm that the person was him because he was wearing face mask to cover his handsome face. Plus, he walked too fast that I didn't even manage to snap a photo of him T.T


SM ENTERTAINMENT!!!! OMG finally!!! ( feeling
 so touched)

SM , stands for Star Musuem, some Korean fans even definite SM as Star Factory. 
More infos on www.smtown.com

I guess most of you know this entertainment company as many of the K-POP artists/band debut from here.  EXO, Girls Generation, TVXQ, Shinee, Red Velvet!! 

EXO - Sehun, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Suho, DO, Baekhyun, Chen, Lay and Kai.

The group consists of 9 members separated into two subgroups, EXO-K and EXO-M, performing music in Korean and Mandarin, respectively. I like every song performed by them.

Red Velvet- Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Yeri  and Joy
They made their debut with the digital single "Happiness", which was released at 2014.

 Shinee - OnewJonghyunKey,Minho, and Taemin
They also made Japanese debut too. I enjoy their songs very much. They are good at singing ballads.



Actually, I closed my eyes for many times ( really no idea what happen to me that time) when my friend was snapping photo . But this photo is the most satisfied among others although I was closing my eyes in the photo. T.T I guess I was too excited. All my poses were so weird too T.T

Next, we headed to JYP Entertainment which located nearby. 



 JYP Entertainment, founded by Park Jin-Young. The label's current roster of recording artists includes Wonder Girls, GOT7, Miss A, 2AM, 2PM...
More infos on www.jype.com

Wonder Girls- SunyeYubin,YeeunSunmi and Heylim
Their songs charted at number seventy-six on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 2009.

GOT7-JB, Mark,Jr.Jackson, Youngjae, BamBam and Yugyeom 
A boy group is multinational with members hailing from South Korea, Hong Kong, Thailand, and the United States. 

Miss A - Suzy, Fei, Jia, Min.


Fans of JYP Entertainment usually wait for hours at Dunkin's Donuts which is opposite to the JYP Entertainment just to catch a glance of their favorite idols.

We joined the fans waiting at a convenient store to try our lucks. But we ended up waiting for nothing except witnessed only nanny vans coming in and out from the building. 


CUBE CAFE by CUBE ENTERTAINMENT.

4Minute-Nam Ji-hyun,Heo Ga-yoonJeon Ji-yoonKim Hyun-a, and Kwon So-hyun

Well, I think that is all for K-Star Road. Been writing this post for days and I don't know why hhahaa. Hope you enjoy reading it. 

Sneak Peak for the next post . 












No comments:

Post a Comment