Monday, July 20, 2015

Review of Miss Lee Cafe & 10x10 @Hyehwa


Hello readers, sorry that I have been slacking a lot these days. I wish to blog about all my Korea Trip in a month but I fail to do it TT I was too busy preparing my IELTS exam these days, I hope I can get at least band 7.0 or above. I really put much effort into it. So, wish me luck guys.

Well, let's continue with the topic. Yeah, we visited MISS LEE CAFE which located at Hyehwa during the trip. Don't worry if you miss this place, there are 2 other branches where you can find in Korea! 



  Main entrance 

MISS LEE CAFE is famous for its Korean metal lunchbox. It is also featured on a Korean entertainment show - "We Got Married". If you are a big fan of this show, you will know that the "YongSeo" couple visited this cafe ! Yong stands for Yonghwa from CNBLUE whereas SEO stands for Seohyun from SNSD. The branch they visited is the one at Insadong. 




Interior of this cafe gives a vintage style because of those wooden dining table. It reminded me about the wonderful memories during my primary school period. There were wooden tables in the classroom, blackboard, books etc. 






I think what makes this cafe so unique is there are thousands of love letters and messages from customers , decorated nicely on the tree to make them look like the sakura leaves. You can sit under the "tree" for photos but not dining lol cause those papers were rather dusty. 


Please be noted that the cafe is of self-service. You need to order food at the cashier, collect your food and even put your plates, leftover etc at the counter provided. The system of the cafe is the just same as the canteen in school. How interesting! 



It is complimentary to refill your water here . 


Some of the details . 




The menu is so darn cute!!! 


The hungry baby was waiting for her food to be served ! :C


We ordered quite a lot because we were attracted by the awesome food pics from the menu. The Korean lunchbox, Dosirak is the MUST TRY dish here.
AWARE: You have to slightly mix the ingredients ( Kimchi, sausages, seaweed ) first before you shake! 
I didn't even mix the ingredients at first so the soup was spilling out when I shook  TT

Dosirak came with a small bowl of soup which tasted pretty good. Dosirak itself looked simple and ordinary but it was really delicious! 

Next, the tteokbokki is my favourite! I really enjoyed the hot and spicy taste of this dish. It was tantalising with the presence of hard-boiled egg! 



We ordered a cup of pumpkin latte and Korean traditional rice cakes to satisfy our stomach. Pumpkin latte is Seohyun's favourite if I am not wrong. But to me, the amount milk was too much, we couldn't finish it due to the huge portion of latte. 

Korean rice cakes were good as I like the red bean fillings of the rice cake yummy! 



Remember to share so you can get to taste various kind of food here! :D

After lunch, we had window shopping at 10x10 , a lifestyle shop with sells cute and unique stuffs ranging from home decor to travel items and even stationery. 




CUTE but super pricey phone cases 



Perfumessssss


Even NANOBLOCK by Lego sold here! This is quite popular recently. It is tinier than normal Lego that we used to play during childhood. It becomes a super cute model after you finish building it. You can use to decorate your room , shelf or desk! 


Okayyyy that is all for today. Next will be a super interesting post! Please stay tuned :D 

                                                                                                                    Love, 
                                                                                                                   Chloe :b

No comments:

Post a Comment