Monday, August 10, 2015

JEJU DAY 2 : Eco Land Theme Park


Eco Land Theme Park is famous for its beautiful forest. I think what makes it become so unique and popular is the mini forest train which enables visitors to explore around the mysterious Gotjawal forest. The forest trains are hand-made by a British SEVEN-LAMB company, which also produces Euro Disney and Hong Kong Disney trains.


There are 4 stations in the park which is Eco Bridge Station, Lake Side Station, Picnic Garden Station and lastly the Lavender,Green Tea & Rose Garden Station.

If you don't have much time to explore all the stations like us, it is recommended to get off at Eco Bridge Station and take a walk along the wooden decking to reach the Lake Side Station. After that, skip the Picnic Garden Station and get off at  Lavender,Green Tea & Rose Garden Station. You will get to see the vital parts of sceneries of the park.




Eco Bridge Station







I think the view wasn't as impressive as I have seen online in people's blog. Maybe it was affected by weather or season. If you plan to visit during autumn season, I bet you will be amazed by the incredible view here. 




After a nice walking through the Eco Bridge Station, we reached the Lake Side Station. It has exotic scenery that lake and windmill are harmonized by using the geography where people used to breed horses. 







Discovery zone beside the windmill which reminded me of the Caribbean movie lol

From Lake Side Station, we took the train to Lavender,Green Tea & Rose Garden Station. It is a garden where herbs, rose and green tea are harmonized, and a lavender farm stretch widely. 


I fell in love with these pretty floras. It made me feel like I was the garden princess here. It was so good to get to intimate with the wonders of nature. 





 See how adorable the bins were! Awwww


I had a great time here. I would definitely come back here with my family and relatives.

See you again Ecoland 





No comments:

Post a Comment