Monday, August 10, 2015

JEJU DAY 2 : Sunrise Peak | Seopji Koji | Seong Eup Folk Village


Loving my expression on the above picture to the max. I don't know. This is the most memorable ones which I can feel myself as the happiest person in the world. Hmm, I guess it was the satisfaction of travelling. My definition of travelling of course.


Anyway, back to the topic. We reached Sunrise Peak after our lunch. There were not as many tourists as it should be that day according to a travel mate from Busdaytour. She said that the path should be crowded with people normally oh my god. I think it was not only because of the fact that tourists were horrified by the breaking of mers disease but also June was not the peak season to travel here hehe. I guess that people prefer visiting here during autumn as the scenery will be extremely amazing. Thus, we were quite lucky because we didn't need to queue, and the most important point was no one would be blocking us from taking beautiful photos lol








Selfie is a must in this incredibly beautiful place surrounded with nature.



Climbing up endless stairs made us feel exhausted. We started to sweat under the smiling sun.

It was the rock of LION I guess? Amazingly, the rocks could actually form into any shapes after million of years.






The suffering was worth it when I got to see the most amazing view I had ever seen in my entire life! The green from the flora matched so well with the deep blue sea. I was in love with the view like this.




I missed you already SUNRISE PEAK :(


We popped to Seopji Koji which was incredible as well. I absolutely loved the black rocks and pebbles in Jeju Island which made the island so unique. The combination of black rocks and the sea was utterly perfect.















After some sightseeing, we headed to Seong Eup Folk Village to experience the life of Jeju people during the older decades. The village represents the unique culture of Jeju Island. Black lava rock walls, stone grandfather statues, local black-haired pigs have become a prime feature of the landscape.






The next post will be the most interesting ones I guess. It is a new tourist spot which is high recommended to pay for a visit if you are planning to travel to Jeju Island. :D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment