Monday, September 14, 2015

Garage 51 & Project Space @ Subang Area


Last Friday, I decided to meet up with one of my besties, May. We are absolutely coffee hoppers and of course we did some researches on nice cafes around subang area. Initially, we wanted to go Tryst Cafe, but to my surprise, it was closed that day lololol, I remembered I even booked a place that day before, we really had no idea why they closed on that day. So, we shifted our plans to Garage51

Finding a parking can be challenging in this area. You can park your car at the parking space in Sunway University with a red cent and walk to Garage51. It was considered early when we reached there, so we managed to grab our seats luckily.

 It was hazy outside. Arghh :(

Spot the red Beetle!


The cafe was full after we were seated in a while, the customers here were mostly students from Sunway University as you know this cafe is located right opposite to this university. 

I ordered their Friday Special Lunch Set - Spaghetti Aglio E Olio with Breaded Chicken & Lemonade Juice which costs only RM10. It is very cost-friendly for students. Moreover, they will alter their lunch set menu once every fortnight which I think it is very thoughtful of them since customers will get bored if they always eat the same food over and over. 


We also ordered two milkshakes from their newly launched menu - Messed up Family series ( RM18.90 each) which are The Mother( Refreshing Green Tea with natural honey) and The Son(Nutella with mints of hazelnut awesomeness). Guess what? This series of milkshakes are tremendously hot in Australia! 



I prefer The Son because the sweetness was just right for me, not too sweet for my taste bud! The strong chocolaty taste exploded in my taste bud, it was refreshing for me amazingly! Great flavor with adequate amount of cornflakes, marshmallows, and even cute tiny churros pasted with peanut butter around it. Thumbs up! 

The Mother was decent, the honey taste was far more stronger than the green tea's. They honey tasted quite weird though. 


 The Mother

The Son


Generally, I was quite satisfied with the food. The service was impeccable too. I'm definitely going to be visiting again! 


Garage 51,
51, Jalan PJS 11/9, Bandar Sunway.
Open 11am-11pm


-

After that, we did not have the feeling to bid each other a goodbye yet HAHAHA and we decided to head to the next cafe and chill. We walked to After Black which is in the same row with Garage51. Sadly, it was fully occupied with students and there were long queues too. I heard of many good reviews about this cafe awww too bad we didn't go ! :(  Instead, we drove to SS15 to explore other cafes. 

I always wanted to visit Project Space after it was launched successfully this year. We accidentally spotted the cafe, yeah we didn't purposely search for it but we found it randomly while we were strolling along the street. I begged my friend and we decided to visit it. Yeah! Dream had finally come true lol 

Unfortunately, there was a slight mess there when we went in. I saw some people were busy decorating the cafe with huge paintings which made me think that perhaps the cafe was closed too. But the people greeted us and asked to come in. Yay. 






Too bad my favourite bloggers weren't here :( I decided to order something light to neutralize the fattening food I had eaten before. Earl Grey Tea (RM11) was definitely my first choice to go for. 


I had fallen in love with the minimal interior design for the first time I saw it on my fav blogger's instagram. 







We had a nice chitchat session here! Looking forward to seeing you next time :D

Project Space
57-1, Jalan SS15 / 8A Subang Jaya
Opening Hours:  11 am – 12 am daily



No comments:

Post a Comment