Thursday, September 10, 2015

Tour Les Jours @Empire Shopping Gallery


Last month, my mum took me to Empire Gallery Shopping Mall. She had gathering with her friends whilst I planned to have coffee hunt alone. Empire Shopping Gallery is such a nice place, it has a lot of amazing  restaurants to try out. I chose Tour Les Jours after struggling for what to eat for awhile. 

This was my first time eating out alone, I felt so strange when I saw people dining in with their friends and family. But sometimes it is okay to be alone, you need some space for yourself. 


I fell in love with their freshly baked breads and pastries since the first time I had them in Bukit Bintang Outlet, cranberry cream cheese is my favorite! 

Food
I ordered their hearty signature breakfast. Although the food turned a little cold when it was served, it tasted okay for me. 

Wifi
It was hard to log on and it took me some time to connect it. Still, failed at last :/

Menu
There are a wide range of food choices ranging from breakfast elements to spaghetti. Alongside that you also can try out their special dishes too. 

Drinks
I ordered a glass of blueberry smoothies. I was about to order pomegranate juice at first but it was unavailable at that time. I felt thankful that I ordered this because the blueberry smoothies were thirst-quenching and fresh! It is rare to see that restaurants in Malaysia use real blueberries instead of artificial flavors for smoothies. Thumbs up ! 

Atmosphere
I like the ambiance here. Exquisite furnishings, nice lighting! 

Price
The pricing here is brilliant,. Very good value for money and very reasonable.

Service
Their service was amazing. The waiters and staffs were so polite and helpful. 



















Lot GK08, Ground Floor, Empire Shopping Gallery
Jalan SS16/1, Subang Jaya,
47500 Selangor
Mon - Sun: 7.30am – 10.30pm

Tel : +603-5036 7750

I hope you find this post informative. Stay tuned for the next post! Bye! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment