Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Lunch at Palsaik Korean BBQ @ Solaris Mont Kiara


It has been a while since I blog about food. I didn't plan to blog about this at first, but I found the food here tasted divine and I should blog about this!!!! I went here with one of my besties, Oscar. He introduced this restaurant to me when I told him that I missed Korean cuisine after I was back from travelling to Korea. Okay, his suggestion was a good one this time. Normally I didn't really trust his taste on food, but this time, I was glad that I listened to him.
As you know, this restaurant is popular with its 8 flavoured pork belly, I really wanted to give a try on all the flavors but the menu was quite narrow to choose from. They offered only 3 sets. Set1 only covered a few pork belly and the 2 people-portion was too small for two of us. We were forced to order the Set2 on the menu which can cater for 3-4 people.  Okay, we ordered the portion for 4 people when there were only 2 of us eating. Pretty smart!

The food was served shortly, it came with 8 different kinds of marinated pork, huge plate of salads, bean sprouts, kimchi, garlic, cucmber slices, sauce and of course their unique seafood soup! Fiery no doubt, the seafood soup tasted super awesome I could say! I can literally finish it all by myself I am not kidding! The soup had a bearable spiciness which satisfied my taste bud very well.

The waiter helped us to grill the pork belly by following the sequence from light to strong flavours. Ginseng, wine, Pine Needle and garlic are the light ones whilst herb, curry, soy bean paste and hot pepper sauce belong to the strong. My favorites are pine needle, garlic, herb, soy bean paste and curry! Again, the pork belly was juicy and fresh, it didn't fail to cheer my taste buds!

It was unbelievable that we can finish all the food without feeling bloated. We went insane and decided to order the cheese rice for a try. However, it was not as nice as I expected. I prefer the one I had in Ehwa.

Candid!! 






Palsaik Korean BBQ
J-01-09, SohoKL,
Solaris Mount Kiara,
No.2 Jalan Solaris,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603- 6211 0383
Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday, Sunday 11:30 – 22:30 ;

Friday, Saturday and holidays 11:30 – 23:30 

Okay that is all for today. Gonna have a nap because my eyes are so swollen now. Bye!



 




No comments:

Post a Comment