Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My first EXO Paper Toy



Hello guys, today I would love to share with you my first EXO accessory which I bought from Korea. It was a paper toy and I thought it was very cute when I first saw them at SM Coexartium. I didn't buy it at first because I thought the price was slightly unreasonable ( 15000won per piece). I was in shock when I saw a Chinese fan bought all of them! She must be a super crazy fan ever haha!


However, I saw the paper toy again when I was doing window shopping at Dongdaemun Design Plaza. My subconscious persuaded me to buy it because it was the second time I saw it, she told me that I would regret if I did not buy them lol. Thus, I took the Chanyeol version without any hesitation this time.

Passing the money to the cashier, I felt delighted. I finally possessed something about my favorite boy group in Korea. I couldn't wait any longer to get back home and start building it!

It looked like this originally when I took out all the paper stuffs. It has clear instructions printed on the hard paper so you don't have to worry about it if you are not very good at art and craft thingy. Follow the instructions and you can make your very own EXO paper toy perfectly.

PS Sorry if the photos are blurry 






It was quite challenging when I started to stick the corners using a normal glue. From my experience, I recommend you to use UHU glue instead of normal glue to stick them firmly.

After a few days of cutting and pasting, I finished building it yayyyyy! ( it shouldn't be that long to finish the paper toy, I just kept procrastinating, what a bad habit!)

The paper toy is so cute and you can easily put onto anywhere you like for decorations. I put it on the shelf beside my sleeping bed so that I can see it every day before I sleep <3  Okay I sound crazy here 






Hope you enjoy reading it byeeeeeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment