Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Innisfree Haul!!!!


I am totally a huge fan of Innisfree products. I have heard of so many of good reviews about it and decided to give myself a try. I like the green concept of the Innisfree, the products are mostly made of natural ingredients so they will not cause much harm to your skin. I love things that are eco-friendly :)


1. Innisfree Sheet Mask Set (30,000won) 

Highly recommended to buy! This set has 30 pieces of sheet masks, you can try 15 different kinds of masks if you get this. The masks are amazing and give a refreshing scent. Some of my favourites are green tea, acai berry, black berry and tea tree! These masks have really improved my skin complexion, keeping my skin healthy and young! Definitely gonna stock up again.







2. Super Volcanic pore clay mask 

I am quite satisfied with this. The clay mask did a great job in tightening my pores. It can control sebum if your skin is oily. However, the cooling effect is not as thrilling as the one I have got from TheBodyShop.




3. Green Tea Cleansing Foam

I found that one of my favourite you-tubers is using this too! I feel so excited that I am using the same product with her to wash my face. Highly recommended to all of you! It is really nice, you can create the lather easily with your hands. This can leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I like the natural green tea scent too!

photo from Innisfree

 It forms tenacious lather! 

please ignore my super fuuny bare face.

4. Soybean Energy Essence ( Light) 
This essence has two kinds, one is light and another is normal. From my experience on testing these two products at the shop, I prefer the light one. The normal one is basically cream based. I prefer the light one because it suits the tropical weather of my country and my skin. As you know, my country is literally humid, so I don't really like the cream based essence which will make my skin becomes oily. The price is slightly higher than other products as it is a really powerful essence. It really improves my skin, and I can obviously see my acne scars are disappearing day by day. Sometimes, you need much patience when you are using natural products, it improves slowly but the effect usually lasts longer :)

photo from Innisfree



5. Mineral Makeup Base ( Green)
The reason I choose this colour because green can reduce the redness of my face. It has a fairly high SPF to protect your skin under the sun. Sometimes, I just use it without foundation or bb cream to leave my skin looking natural. 

photo from Innisfree

6. Innisfree Eco Beauty Tool - Makeup diagonal line cheek brush

I fall in love with this brush although I only use it for contour sometimes. The brush is so soft and fluffy, literally makes my face feel comfortable when sweeping it. 



Well, that is all for my Innisfree haul, hope you find it informative, stay tuned for the next one. Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment