Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Cafe hopping at Merchant's Lane, Petaling Street


Merchant's lane is a cafe which I have been wanting to go. I was very excited when I stepped on the entrance of this cafe.

Thanks to my dear friend fetching me here. My friend drove to the wrong place at first LOL. It was because we wazed for " Ali, Muthu and Ah Hock" instead of Merchant's lane suggested by the blogger KBCG. The fact is, we wazed for the one located at Shah Alam goshhh.

Okay lesson learnt : Be sure that you waze for the right place with correct LOCATION.



 Walking up the staircase was like walking through a secret door to NARNIA. I was in eager anticipation.









That awkward expression though 





Ruined wall, rattan chairs, flower paintings and some wild plants give this cafe an antique appearance. This reminded me of my grandma's house at Malacca which I used to stay at when I was small. Lots of good memories flowed up my mind...

Although the menu does not have pages and pages of choice, but it has AMAZING western food choices with some Asian twist on it. I wanted to try them ALL !!



 EAT DIE ME - BEEF ( RM26)
Gourmet sausages, scrambled eggs served with toast, completed with creamed corn, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and housemade hash. 

The sausages tasted so goooood. I couldn't get enough of them!  <3

SOUTH CHINE SEA ( RM24 )
Grilled salmon fillet with poached eggs, completed with housemade salsa and hash.

I really like the housemade hash, it was really appetizing but too bad the salmon was not fresh enough,

 Rose Honey Milk ( RM12 )
The name sounds weird to me, but to my surprise, it tasted great with rose petals on it. 

Pomegranate cooler ( RM14 )
A very thirst-quenching drink but the small portion was small though.




My friend is really good at taking nice portrait, isn't it? HAHAHA.

We spent a nice day at there. I'm definitely going to visit again! 







No comments:

Post a Comment