Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Brunch at Plan B, Publika


Finally I got the chance to meet up with my college friend, Joyen after we graduated from college. She is a very lovely friend, she is always the one who cheers me up when I am sad.

We paid a visit to this cafe to sit down, catching up with each others. I had been to this cafe twice. So, this was my third time visiting again. Hehe





 I like this photo of hers!! 




Drinking sky juice to distract myself from hunger LOL.

So, we ordered two of their signature dishes to share. Sharing is caring yummmmayyy.

 Egg Royale (RM19)
Poached eggs, smoked salmon and toasted sourdough, completed with homemade Hollandaise sauce.

Turkish Breakfast Menemen (RM19)
Turkish scrambled eggs with tomatoes, green chilli, pui biber and mint, served with crusty ciabatta.

I like the dim lighting of the cafe which creates a romantic feel to the surrounding. We had a lovely time there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment