Monday, January 25, 2016

Second Sunday & Inside Scoop @ Damansara Uptown


Hi peeps, I think it is time to update my blog before it becomes dusty HAHA. This will be a LOOOOONG post with tons of photos. I always give many reasons for not updating my blog like I am busy, I have exams etc. I take photos when I visit cafes, thinking of uploading them to my blog to share with you all after I get home. LIKE EVERYTIME.

But, I failed :(

So, one of my goal for this year 2016 : Update my blog often.

Okay back to topic, I paid a visit to this cafe before Christmas last year with my good old friend, Eunice. Both of us wanted cafe hopping instead of shopping. Yeah shopping is kinda bored for us now.






Finding a parking here could be challenging. There were lots of people double-parked too. So, the best choice is to park your car at Atria ( a shopping mall ) which is located behind the cafe.






I can feel Christmas when I stepped into the cafe.


This cafe is self-service based. You have to pick the menu from the rack and order your food at the counter. 


-MENU-







-



 Rose with French Vanilla Hot Tea ( RM 7 )
My dear friend ordered this. It tasted quite flavourful for me though. 

 The Local Pankek ( RM18 ) 
MUST TRY DISH! I personally like the coconut flakes and ice cream so much. It was so refreshing. However, I am not a fan of banana so I left it for my dear friend. HEHEHE

 Sunny Side Up ( RM 25 )

 Camera "tastes" the food first every time. HAHA


I really like this snowman. It makes me think of Olaf ( the snowman character in Frozen movie ). How cute ! 

After brunch, we decided to go for second round. You know, girls always have another stomach for some MORE desserts YUMS :D

Our next stop is Inside Scooooop which mainly serves waffles, ice cream and beverages. This was my second visit here. 



Again, I was overwhelmed with a Christmas-y feeling when I saw REDs and GREENs. Holiday mode on.






-MENU-

There are a wide range of ice cream to choose from. Aww I really couldn't decide which to go. Because I wanted to have them all on my waffles ! I also wanted to try some special flavours like Teh Tarik flavour.  Okay, I should visit again to try them all. 


We opted for Double Charcoal Waffle topped with Valrhona Chocolate & Passion Fruit ice cream. Honestly, I like this combination so so much. I fell in love with Valrhona when I tasted this ice cream during my first visit. I couldn't describe how happy I was when the ice cream melted in my mouth. It was superb!!! The passion fruit was amazingly nice too. I seldom order fruit-flavoured ice cream as sometimes it tastes weird. But this did not disappoint me at all. 

We ended our evening with laughter. It was nice catching up with her and I am glad that we are still contacting each other after we graduated from high school. 










1 comment: