Sunday, September 11, 2016

What happened to me?

People mentioned about my blog and asked me why I haven't updated it for a LOOOOOONG time. I feel like I really abandon the space I used to like. Looking back through this blog, I noticed how much things have changed and how heartwarming it was to read back on the adventures that I had been through.

I decided to put some more effort to work on blogging since it was my passion. I can write everything, giving reviews and also my thoughts about life. I decided to give myself a new start on focusing what I really like, besides pursuing my studies in the university. As some of you may know, I will be a Year 2 Pharmacy student when the new academic year starts this coming September. I know it will be hard for me to focus between social media stuffs, studies and curricular activities, but I will try my very best to update my life here often.

If you have been here from the start, welcome back and the blog has missed you. If you are new around here, Hello and prepare to start this amazing journey with me! :)



For now, I will reminisce a few happy moments of mine. And roughly story what happened on me during these months.


I was accepted by University of Nottingham to pursue my study! Officially an undergraduate student heheh.



 I am glad that I met a lot of lovely course mates and we had so much fun together - doing sports, study, going events together! 

My biggest challenge! Joining cheer club and I made it! I used to scare of heights and I conquered it through cheer. 


Swimming lolol


Work as a first aider! 


Testing out some medical devices during class.

Join MYECC, which is a business camp organized by Young entrepreneur club in Uni. 


Cut my hair to shoulder length! 


My life began to change after I get into the fitness world!

I went to gym almost everyday to train abs 

Even jog around the campus ...

I started to eat clean in order to lose fat and gain muscle

I became a CLEAN food explorer instead of a cafe hopper! 

I trained really hard to achieve my fitness goals, NIKE 21km run is one of my goals. I managed to complete 21km in 2 hours 19 minutes! My proudest achievement! 



Hike the most beautiful mountain in KL! 

 Lovely course mates celebrated my birthday even it fell on exam period,



Summer break starts from early June, I went to Langkawi with my high school friends. Had a great time there. 


Joined AIESEC and met lots of awesome people :D


Get to know nice people from the world through AIESEC. 


These are basically what I have encountered after I started my uni life, I hope this post is not that bored. Till next time :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment