Sunday, December 13, 2015

BANGKOK TRIP DAY3 : Pak Khlong Talat Flower Market & Sam Tam Nua Dinner


Hey there! It has been LOOOOOOOONG while since I updated my blog. I had been overloaded with assignments, lab reports and exams after I started my university life. However, it is a really nice experience studying in the university. I met a lot of nice friends and joined countless events like Fresher's event, VLVN performance night, Mid-autumn festival event, steamboat party etc. 

And sorry for the late post. I feel like I should finish blogging my Bangkok Trip. So here is a quick update about my Day 3 trip. We went to Pak Khlong Talat Flower Market after fleeing from the overcrowded place which is the Grand Palace. I planned to visit this place because it is rated 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor. It is not a touristy area so you will not see many tourists here. 












The market has tons of merchants selling flowers with cheap prices. The flowers were pretty and fresh! The air was filled with the scents of different flowers. 

After that, we headed to Sam Tam Nua for dinner. I saw many bloggers featured this in their blog so I thought I would give it a try as well. But, the food was so so for me. 










Okay, that is all for now. Hope you enjoy reading. Stay tuned because there will be more interesting posts coming up very sooooon. Bye :D



No comments:

Post a Comment